This heat-rated transfer sheet is REQUIRED for all printed HTV items such as printed transfer and our printed patterns. This sheet is used after cutting and weeding to remove the HTV from the original clear carrier sheet and place on your garment. This guy is reusable many times!
- Remove and keep the white cover sheet. This dimpled cover sheet IS NOT HEAT FRIENDLY!
- Place the transfer sheet sticky side up on a flat surface.
- Place your cut printed HTV image face down on the sticky transfer. Marry the two sheets together with a squeegee. Try to leave some of the clear carrier from your cut HTV image hanging off of the transfer to allow for easier peeling of the carrier sheet.
- Peel off the original clear carrier sheet. This will expose the hotmelt adhesive on the back of your cut, weeded HTV image.The adhesive will be gloss white.
- Pick up your transferred HTV image and place on your project.
- Press with a preheated heat press for 10 seconds at 320 degrees F using medium to firm pressure.
- Peel transfer tape hot.
- Repress for 10 seconds at 320 degrees F if you wish.
- Reapply the dimpled white cover sheet to your sticky transfer sheet and keep for the next project!