Sizing for both HTV and Sublimation, measured at the tallest or widest point:
- 'Large' = 10 inches; 'Small' = 8 inches; 'Youth' = 5 inches.
Application Recommendations for Sublimation:
- 100% white polyester garments will produce the best color.
- Up to 50% polyester / 50% cotton is acceptable, but will transfer with a "vintage" look.
- Use of a heat press is a MUST. Sublimation transfers cannot be ironed!
- 385 degrees F for 45 seconds for textured 100% polyester.
- Most 50/50 fabrics can sublimate at 400 degrees F for 60 seconds. Usually, the longer and hotter the better in terms of color density transferred to your garment. Remember, TEST, TEST, TEST!
Application Recommendations for Printed HTV:
- Use of a heat press is the PREFERRED means of applying any HTV, printed or manufactured.
- All HTV transfers sold by Scissor Sweep Vinyl require the use of a heat rated transfer sheet.
- 320 degrees F for 10 seconds using Medium to Firm pressure! Peel the transfer hot.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.